The last 2 years have been a whirlwind. 10 days after moving to San Diego, Sailor Man took off on the first deployment. Then the ship decommissioned. Then we waited (im)patiently for our new orders to finally arrive. Now we've been preparing for deployment and preparing for baby. I am bursting with pride in my Sailor. He works very hard, and is still a good husband and father. He is an amazing man and I love him!
To celebrate my big 2 year bloggerversary, I am giving away a $25 amazon gift card. Pretty much my favorite place to shop!
To enter, simply leave a comment telling me the one summer activity you look forward to the most every year. That's it!
However, if you want extra entries... here you go:
- Like Confessions of a Sailor's Wife on Facebook (1 entry)
- Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow my blog (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway, linking this post and myself (1 entry each time you do it)
- Blog about this giveaway, linking back to this post (2 entries)
- Post about this on facebook, linking this post and my facebook page (2 entries)
The giveaway is open from NOW until Saturday May 12 at 6PM PST. Good luck!!