Tuesday, May 22, 2012

27

I'm 27 years old today. When I was younger, all I wanted to do was be a grown up and be an adult. Well, I'm here and sometimes I wish I could go back to being 12! However, I've been so blessed in my 27 years of life. I have an amazing husband, an awesome daughter, a baby on the way, an amazingly loving and supportive family, a roof over my head and food in the fridge. What more could I ask for?

Just in case you want to know -- here are 27 random facts about me!

1. My middle name is Wildes
2. I like to curl up on the couch and watch movies
3. My favorite colors are black & white
4. Harry Potter is my favorite book and movie series
5. I love Hollywood gossip
6. I love to cook
7. I hate tomatoes but I love tomato juice
8. I've seen "Phantom of the Opera" on Broadway 3 times, 5 times total
9. I've been to Europe
10. I have an insanely irrational fear of Jack the Ripper
11. I love True Crime books
12. My favorite drink is root beer
13. I've been to Mexico
14. I met my husband when I was 15, he was 14
15. I just recently got my license to practice esthetics
16. I still have my American Girl doll, Samantha and all her books (and even her cookbook!)
17. I love playing make believe with my 5 year old
18. Joey and I honeymooned in NYC
19. I prefer chips & dip over sweets
20. I have been to Canada
21. I've seen every episode of "Friends"
22. I named Lucy after my moms nickname growing up (lucy from the peanut cartoons)
23. I am Mormon
24. I'm not a real fan of action movies, but I watch them with Sailor Man
25. After I watched "Apollo 13" I wanted to be an astronaut
26. Sometimes I get too emotionally invested in book, tv, or movie relationships
27. I have a desire to RV across the country to see things like "the largest ball of twine" or "the largest frying pan"

5 comments:

*~BrittDill~* said...

Happy Birthday!!! :) I love the 27 facts!

Lyzz said...

Happy Birthday!! Love the facts!~

Navy Wifey Peters said...

Happy Birthday! I like your random facts! My birthday is Sunday, and I might steal you idea. I hope you don't mind... :-)

chambanachik said...

Loved this. Happy birthday- and happy birthday to your husband! Very cool that they are a day apart!

Rebecca @ Sink or Swim said...

Happy Birthday!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs