Saturday, May 12, 2012

wah wah wah winnnnnnnnners!

Thank  you to all who participated in my bloggerversary (and thank you so much to my lovely friends who donated such amazing items to be won!), I really can't believe it's been 2 years!

So.... drum roll please.... dah dah dah dah dah dah dah.......

The winner of the $20 Gift Certificate to CRushGFX is...




Congratulations!!

The winner of the $25 amazon gift card is...


Congratulations!!


And finally, the winner of the Print of your choice from Holly Robertson Photography is....




Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you to all who participated!! I am grateful for my readers, my friends, and my fellow bloggers. You have made these last 2 years so much better than I ever could have hoped for!!

Winners -- you have 24 hours to contact me {coaswblog@hotmail.com}, or I will re-draw your prize!


2 comments:

Christina said...

Woot! Congrats. ladies!

-Christina
CRushGFX

chambanachik said...

Yea!!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs