Wednesday, June 13, 2012

End of the year...


Going Green with the Grizls


What do I see for the next 6 months of year?

  • Goose and I are moving to Nevada
  • Sailor Man and I will celebrate 7 years of marriage in July
  • Lot's of pool, Tahoe, water sprinkler time
  • BBQ's and outdoor fun
  • Hot weather, and cool summer nights
  • A final family trip to Disneyland before Sailor Man deploys
  • Sailor Man and I will celebrate 10 years of being together in Septmeber
  • First day of Kindergarten for Goose!
  • Pumpkin Patch at my old elementary school (I can't tell you how much I missed this when we moved...)
  • Lot's of pumpkin filled recipes
  • My favorite season: FALL! Nevada actually has a fall, the trees change color, the air is crisp and the smells are all there!
  • The Nevada Day parade
  • Birth of our 2nd daughter (eeeeeek!)
  • My favorite eating holiday; Thanksgiving!
  • The Carson High School annual craft fair
  • Snow day's, and sparkly nights
  • Counting down to Christmas
  • Peppermint Hot Chocolate
  • Making snow ice cream with Goose
  • Sledding and snowballs
  • Christmas day surrounded by my family
  • Surviving December 21
  • Anxiously awaiting the ball dropping on 2013

Over the next several months, Goose and I will prepare to say goodbye to Sailor Man as he gets ready to deploy. We will also be preparing for the birth of the baby, and Goose going to school. There is a lot to look forward to for the rest of 2012. I actually didn't think about it until I made that list. It makes me smile to think of all the things we will get to do it in the coming months.

As for the seeing myself for the rest of the year. I see myself breaking down having to say goodbye. I see myself breaking down over Goose going to school. I see myself breaking down over the birth of the baby. But, I see myself being happy and full of life. I see so many things to look forward to, so many happy memories to be made. I see lot's of love and laughter, lot' of happy tears, and lot's of joy.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

What a year! Busy, busy!

Julie Jordan Scott said...

Wow! We both love Peppermint and Pumpkins!!! I love your exhaustive list... and oh, wow, a baby girl... how I adore mine even as they are growing up way too fast at 20 and almost 15. My 20-year- old will be twenty-one on December 25~

Thank you for commenting on my Summer Blog Challenge of today!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs