Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight: LB Babyland

Theresa is my newest large ad sponsor this month! Here is a short biography of her:

"I'm 26, a stay at home mom to an adorable almost 2 year old boy named Lucas, and married to my husband Marc for a little over 2 years. My aunt taught me to crochet when my grandmother got very ill about 8 years ago. My grandmother wanted us all to make something special for her to bring to heaven with her.

After she passed away I would make little things here or there for friends as they had children or needed a gift for something. About 10 months ago I started crocheting a lot more and really started selling the things I was making. After putting serious thought into it, LB Babyland was born. I originally planned to just make baby items but as requests rolled in more I thought to myself, well why can't I make larger items for adults? Everyone likes a nice throw to decorate their couch or bed! Recently we started added more items such as baby dresses, skirts, tote bags, etc to the items we can make.

When making an item for someone, each item is custom made to order. No two items will ever be the same. I use top quality yarn for all projects, sticking with brands like Red Heart or Caron. We are a pet free, smoke free home so your items will not arrive to you malodorous. Depending on the amount of orders we have, it typically takes me about 2 weeks to make and ship an item. I typically use flat rate boxes so there are no outrageous shipping charges.

As of right now I am the main person making the items, with my sister in law helping me out as needed. She's a great asset to have because she LOVES making stuffed animals and those are one of the only things I have a huge problem makings. They always come out looking a little dopey when I make them haha! "

Just look at these adorable items she makes!




Go check out LB Babyland on facebook and support an amazing small business!

1 comments:

Carmen said...

Those are super cute!!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs