Thursday, November 15, 2012

1st Annual Ornament Exchange!

Instead of doing a whole winter exchange, this year I thought it would be fun to do an ornament exchange! We have a tradition in our family of getting a new ornament every year. I love ornaments, I love adding flair to my tree!

Rules:
  • You must have a public blog to share
  • You do not have to be military
  • You must sign up no later than Friday November 23
  • Partners will be matched and announced on Saturday November 24
  • You must send out your ornament no later than Friday December 7
  • If you have a theme to your tree (ie you use only white ornaments, or you don't like the color orange) you must let your partner know
  • The limit is $10 not including shipping
  • Once your ornament is received you must post a blog post with a picture of your ornament and a link to your partners blog

If you are interested in participating please sign up by linking your blog below 



3 comments:

Brittany Sommer said...

This sounds so fun!!! I will send my info when I get home!

Jenny and James said...

Wohoo! I was thinking of trying to organize one of these, so I'm glad you are doing one :)

Jenny and James said...

Are you still doing the ornament exchange?

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs