Friday, November 16, 2012

Fat Friday


Yes! Fat Friday has returned! I have a goal for Sailor Man's homecoming and I have to make it! I've rejoined Weight Watchers, and at the moment all I'm cleared to do is walking but that's fine by me. Walking outside in the fresh cold air will help me in more ways than one. I have an exercise plan ready to go when I get a full clearance from the doctor. Because I joined WW earlier this year, all my progress from when I first started is still saved, so I know exactly how much weight I've lost since the first of the year!

When I started on January 1 I weighed in at 267.4, I was able to get down to 258.2 before I got pregnant. The day I delivered I weighed 282. I lost 9.2 pounds, then gained 23.8 pounds. Since starting January 1, getting pregnant, giving birth and starting over, I've lost a total of 44.4 pounds!

Today's weigh in --



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs