Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Valentines Day Package

I was so bad this time around for a care package, I feel bad that this is being sent out so late. I hope it makes it on time for Valentines Day!

I kept this one pretty simple, we..ok ok I went a little overboard on his Christmas packages. He told me he didn't need any of the essentials so this was packed with silly little gifts and candy. I did send him his favorite magazines, everyone needs a little reading material!

I bought some cute wrapping paper in the $1 section at Target. I then bought some tissue paper and stickers and went to town!

 Then I added his favorite treats and a couple of cards from the girls and I. I found 2 mushy love cards, and since I couldn't decide between the two, I just put both in!

And then I finished it off with a little tissue paper. Sealed it with a kiss and sent it off!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs