Friday, February 15, 2013

101 in 1001

The Mission:
Complete 101 goals in 1001 days. Inspired by the Day Zero Project.
Why 1001 Days?
Many people have created lists in the past – frequently simple goals such as New Year’s resolutions. The key to beating procrastination is to set a deadline that is realistic. 1001 Days (about 2.75 years) is a better period of time than a year, because it allows you several seasons to complete the tasks, which is better for organising and timing some tasksThe Mission:
Complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days.
The Criteria:
Tasks must be specific (ie. no ambiguity in the wording) with a result that is either measurable or clearly defined. Tasks must also be realistic and stretching (ie. represent some amount of work on my part).
 
Start Date:
February 18, 2013
End Date:
November 16, 2015  
 
I will be writing blog posts to many of my goals, some wont be as easy to write about, but most of them I believe I can post about! If you want to follow my goals, see those nifty tabs across the top? You'll find my goal list there! I'm very excited about  this!

1 comments:

Jo MyGosh said...

Hi! I will soon be a Navy wife (4 months and change to go! :-) ) and I'm also a blogger! I just came across your site, which is fantastic! I will definitely be checking back soon! :-)

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs