Thursday, February 28, 2013

Let's take a tour...

Hey! Have you noticed the change around here? I am seriously in LOVE with my new look. Ok, obsessed is probably a more accurate description. Jane did an amazing job, and she was so patient with me. I am incredibly happy with the outcome!

So I want to show you around, because I have lot's of awesome new features.

First, let me show you the design board. This is a mock up Jane sent me after I sent her my desire. I told her 4 words for what I wanted my blog to be: Classic, Clean, Feminine, Pinup:

I knew right away that I was going to be in love!

Let's start at the top! On the Navigation bar you see 5 tabs. Place your mouse over the "About", "The Milies",  or "Things I love" tabs and voila! A drop down menu appears! In those drop down menu's you will be directed to different pages. I think it looks so clean and fresh, I love it so much! I feel extra fancy.


Now, up to the top right

You will see my new Sponor's! I am currently offering 1 Featured ad (Bonnie Hussey), 2 Amazing ads (Beachbody and Mary Kay) and I have 6 awesome ads. As demand and my blog grows, those numbers are likely to increase. If you're interested please click here for more information!


On the top left over here, you'll see me and my sexy Sailor Man! This is my new "about me" section. It's just a quick little intro to who I am. With that pop of color, I think it's very feminine! 


 Now to the right..

You'll see my new buttons! Aren't they darling? I have currently disabled the "right click" function on my blog (I am considering putting pictures of my girls on the blog. In the instance that I do, I don't want anyone to be able to take the pictures), so if you want to grab my button all you do is highlight the code and press ctrl + c and you'll be able to post right to your blog!



And finally, at the bottom here is my amazing classically feminine new signature! It's super sassy if you ask me. 

So pour yourself some hot chocolate, grab a seat and take a look around, grab a new button, read some of my navigation bar pages and let me know what you think!!!

*If you're interested in a new design, contact Jane today!





PS. Have you entered my giveaway? Click here to enter to win a $30 Etsy Giftcard!

2 comments:

aweighwithme.com said...

The new design is lovely! Well done. :)

Jane said...

Aww yay! I'm glad you're so happy with the design! I absolutely love it! So you!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs