Whew, I am finally settled back down. Sailor Man made it home safe and sound, and Baby S is in love with him. We have adjusted pretty well, and things seem to be winding down and I'm ready to get back into a good routine! Which also means I will get back into the blogging.
So, here is a super easy laid back post to get myself back into it... a recipe post!
BBQ Chicken Pizza Roll Up's
- 2-3 BBQ Chicken Breasts (left overs are best!)
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2-3 tbsp chopped tomatoes (optional, I dislike them so I don't use them!)
- 4 tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
- BBQ Sauce
- 1 tube Pillsbury Croissants
- Preheat your oven
- Place aluminum onto a cookie sheet and spray with non-stick spray
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl
- Unroll your croissants onto the baking sheet, place a spoonful of the mixture into the center of your croissant, and roll up.
- Bake for 12 minutes and enjoy!