Thursday, May 23, 2013

What's Cookin?









Whew, I am finally settled back down. Sailor Man made it home safe and sound, and Baby S is in love with him. We have adjusted pretty well, and things seem to be winding down and I'm ready to get back into a good routine! Which also means I will get back into the blogging.

So, here is a super easy laid back post to get myself back into it... a recipe post!

BBQ Chicken Pizza Roll Up's



  • 2-3 BBQ Chicken Breasts (left overs are best!)
  • 3 green onions, sliced
  • 2-3 tbsp chopped tomatoes (optional, I dislike them so I don't use them!)
  • 4 tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
  • BBQ Sauce
  • 1 tube Pillsbury Croissants 
  1. Preheat your oven
  2. Place aluminum onto a cookie sheet and spray with non-stick spray
  3. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl
  4. Unroll your croissants onto the baking sheet, place a spoonful of the mixture into the center of your croissant, and roll up. 
  5. Bake for 12 minutes and enjoy!






1 comments:

Jane said...

Yum!! These look SO good! And my husband would totally flip for them.

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs