Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Ch ch ch changes








 When I started blogging several years ago, I started it as something to keep my mind busy. Our lives changed quickly, and I didn't know how to do deal with it. I needed somewhere I could feel safe to put my thoughts and feelings out. It evolved into so much more than I ever hoped for. And eventually, it morphed into something I wasn't happy with any longer.

I took a break.

A long break.

I tried to come back, and I just don't feel this space is for me any longer. I am in the middle of a new journey, and I am excited to start in a fresh new space. I would love for you to join me, as One Fat Chick On A Mission launches. I am excited to share in the journey with you as I take on this new chapter of my life.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs